Welcome to pickering glass act wine making
893 Bayly Street, Unit 5 Pickering, Ontario
(905) 420-6148 and
|Tuesday||10:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM — 3:00 PM|
Experience The Joy of Making Your Own Wine
At Pickering Glass Act, Making Great Wine Is Easy, Fun, And Yields Tremendous Value. Each Wine Kit Makes Approximately 30 Bottles Of Wine.
Choose your wine kit. There is a wide variety to choose from. You can request a wine by phone, but you must come into the store to complete the order and begin the wine making process.
- We mix the kit up for you. You add the yeast to start the fermentation process. The law requires that you add the yeast.
- Pay for your wine. The law requires that you must own the wine while we process it.
- Choose a bottling time. Alternatively, we will call you when your wine is ready for bottling.
Steps 1-4 take approximately 5-10 minutes. No appointment necessary.Your wine will be racked, filtered and ready to bottle in 4-8 weeks, depending on which kit you choose.
- Return to bottle your wine. We provide a bottle washing and sanitization station, bottle-filling station and corking machine. Add a label and shrink for the finishing touch!
This step takes approximately 30 minutes. If you are unable to make your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
- Enjoy! Aging further improves the taste of the wines.
The Wines That We Are Proud To Offer
Details About Our Wines
The wine kits yield approximately 30 x 750mL bottles of wine (23L). Ice wines and ports yield approximately 30 x 375mL bottles of wine.
Corks, labels and shrinks are included in the ferment-on-site pricing. Bottles are extra.
We also sell wine and beer kits, as well as supplies, for home brewing.